Monday, May 4, 2015

Journal Group


Don't forget about Journal Group!! 
The group meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7pm in Conference Room 2... this month, it's May 13!

Here are the prompts for the month: Complete these thoughts with words or art or with a little bit of both!

  • I was...
  • I am...
  • I think...
  • I wonder...
  • I wish...
  • I save...
  • I always...
  • I can't imagine...
  • I believe...
  • I promise...
  • I love...    
We are also excited to welcome Blogger and Young Adult author Katie Cross will also be in the Library on the 14th to talk about writing too. Join us on Thursday at 7pm in Conference Room 1. 

Questions about the journal group or the author visit can be directed to Jenniffer 208.612.8460 or jhentzen@ifpl.org. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment